Reclaim the smooth and supple face of your youth
How is Radiesse Unique From Other Fillers?
Radiesse acts like most other common hyaluronic dermal fillers like Juvederm and Restylane, and is also a gel-like substance that is injected under the skin to increase volume. The main active ingredient in Radiesse, however, is calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), which is what catalyzes collagen production. This means that your body itself produces more collagen, which helps you rejuvenate from within and makes results last longer than other fillers.
Here are some common reasons our practitioners use Radiesse:
- Decrease the appearance of nasolabial folds
- Add volume and contour to the face
- Encourage facial symmetry and balance
- Eliminate dark hollows under the eyes
- Contour cheekbones
- Volumize deep facial creases
- Sculpt a more prominent chin or jawline